Share this news
0
(0)
Elton Adds Another Date to His Australian Tour
Posted by editor_usa

Monday 10
September 2012 @ 17:24
– GMT

With his Sydney show now sold out, Chugg Entertainment is excited to report that Sir Elton will also take the 40th Anniversary of Rocket Man (I Think It’s Going To Be A Long Long Time) celebrations to Melbourne.

Tickets for the concert at Rod Laver Arena on Sunday, November 18, will go on sale at 9 a.m., Friday, September 21.


Elton said Melbourne wasnt originally on the schedule for the upcoming tour but was added to the itinerary because of popular demand.

“I have been touring Australia regularly since 1971 and it is always a joy to visit this huge, amazing country,” he said in a statement.

“Wherever we play we are always invited back, but we also try and visit cities where we havent played before. Melbourne was not in the original schedule for the 2012 tour but it is now – the fans have made it very clear that we have to play there! I am very much looking forward to seeing all the enthusiastic and loyal Melbourne fans.”

Did you like this post?

Click on a star to rate it!

Average rating 0 / 5. Vote count: 0

No votes so far! Be the first to rate this post.